1 More Day!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry to everyone! The Deadline is Not Today (Tuesday) It is tomorrow! So much work this week, got confused! I'm so sorry
one more day left until the deadline!


iluvladygaga232 
 Pigehdesigner 
Sta988 
pinkgirlbarbie8 
Indigo26 
 B.E.P.Fan_4ever 
lovinjudas 
rosario_kira 
 depi2 
Koninalove1
bracken1234  
Nadia478 
Funkymoomoo1 
sumz_kitty 




Judges
kkrrbb78 
MissElydia1999
piggy908 
Ghandoora 
Amandaapje 
maddeycutey1 
mannyperry 
dazzfairy18fan 
malsorrrja 
giota_4-Ever
supa_star4real
elisavetdella
cutiebells123


Prizes
1st Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 20-100)
-Starcoins (Can range from 100-400)
-DKNY/HB's
-Computer Background with your doll
-Interview on the blog
-Presentation
-Writing position on my blog

2nd Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 10-40)
-Starcoins (Can range from 50-200)
-Interview on the blog
-Computer background
-Presentation
-Writing position on my blog

3rd Place
-Stardollars (10-30)
-Writing position on my blog
-Interview on the blog
-Computer Background
-Presentation


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. what, why??? THE DEADLINE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TOMORROW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't publish it because I had a very important presentation to do for high school yesterday, and I was going to publish my video tutoral on youtube today, so then why did you set a deadline it you weren't going to respect it, huh?
    you know what? whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is what you wrote in the first post about this stage of the contest

    "You get until Next Wednesday to do this. On Sundays I am just posting about covergirl/doll dish. Please just work as hard as you can."

    The "Next Wdnesday" part was evern in red, bold, and underlined... so, what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I'm so sorry today is not Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have 1 more day im so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe it's okay, It can happen to anyone ^^U

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay good i thought u were going to yell at me. Again, I am so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe sorry xD I got upset because I had a lot of troubles trying to edit the video
    anyway, here is the link to my tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFnkVo-kjNk&feature=youtu.be (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I want to ask when I must judge?
    elisavetdella

    ReplyDelete