Makeup tutorial!

Monday, December 05, 2011



Hey guys! How are you doing? Today, I'm gonna show you a style that my medoll has for a long time because I love it ♥ Anyways I hope you like it and put it on your dolls :D



What are your opinions? Write them in the comments xx


OH I ALMOST FORGOT! The poll:


Saturday post

What would you like to see in my post the next Saturday?




Stardoll Makeup Tutorial
How To Do Moleart
MUST HAVE Stardoll Makeup Products
Real Life Makeup Tips And Tricks
Real Life Makeup Video Tutorials From Experts
Competition(it is not confirmed yet)
Celebrity Look-A-Like
Other(post in comments what)



Vote and comment xD

xoxo B.E.P.Fan_4ever


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Great Post. also, I Voted. Thank you :)

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you guys! I really apreciate your always nice and sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete