Confirm!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011


Hello everyone! I want to thank all of you for making my competition a great success! Thank you for 40 comments on the two posts! Thank you so much. Anyways, I know many of you are very excited for this competition to begin, but before we start, I need you all to confirm, and judges spots are still open! All contestants spots are full, but many of you signed up very, very quickly, which is great!

***Both first and second place also win a writing position on my blog(: ***

Please Confirm by Commenting

Contestants

iluvladygaga232 [Confirmed]
 Pigehdesigner [Confirmed]
Sta988 [Confirmed]
pinkgirlbarbie8 [Confirmed]
Indigo26 [Confirmed]
 B.E.P.Fan_4ever [Confirmed]
DEMI_LOVANTO_2 [Confirmed]
gussygirlfun [N/A]
lovinjudas [Confirmed]
rosario_kira [Confirmed]
 depi2 [Confirmed]
queenmaya99 [N/A]
FancyNichole101[N/A]
 DALAL06 [N/A]
Rafi101 [N/A]
Koninalove1 [Confirmed]
oOtigerlillyOo [Confirmed]
bracken1234  [Confirmed]
Nadia478 [N/A]
Funkymoomoo1 [Confirmed]
Celeblover44 [Confirmed]
sumz_kitty [N/A]

There are 22 Contestants! ALL SPOTS ARE NOW FULL




Judges
kkrrbb78 [Confirmed]
piggy908 [Confirmed]
Ghandoora [Confirmed]
Amandaapje [Confirmed]
giota_4_ever [N/A]
maddeycutey1 [Confirmed]
mannyperry [Confirmed]
dazzfairy18fan [Confirmed]
malsorrrja [Confirmed]


So, please let me know if you would like to make anything for this competition. It can be a poster, banners, graphics, etc.

bye! :)
-kkrrbb78




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

27 comments:

  1. I'm confirming my position.

    CelebLover44 (Nee) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im confirming too

    Pinkgirlbarbie8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :D I'm confirming as
    iluvladygaga232 :D can't wait (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confirming also!

    Pigehdesigner~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did any anyone call for a graphic designer?!


    Right Here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did any anyone call for a graphic designer?!


    Right Here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great! :D @lovechild13, okay, msg me! -kkrrbb78

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm confirming my position

    Indigo26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Confirming Position.

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  10. im confirming my positition too ;)
    I cant wait!
    -depi2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to make a banner thing.

    Nee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to make a banner thing.

    Nee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am confirming my position ;) Koninalove1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am confirming my position as a judge(maddeycutey1) thanks for picking me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey i made this what do u think?
    http://tinypic.com/r/1441bnm/5

    ReplyDelete
  16. ^thats so cute! -kkrrbb78

    ReplyDelete
  17. I confirm.. I am rosario_kira
    sorry, I forgot to say my username :$

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mannyperry is Lazy :PDecember 10, 2011 at 6:28 AM

    This is Mannyperry, and I confirm! :] I can make little posters and logos and stuff :]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im confirming my judge position , dazzfairy18fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratss to all the lucky girls...:D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can make some graphics :) Here's some of the one's I've made..
    http://missrosey67sgraphics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete