Talented Doll of The Week!

Friday, November 25, 2011

(My old banner... I feel like a new writer when I use it. Just want to show my old creations :D)
And the new one:

Okay, this isn't going to be a post about banners :P
Hello all readers!
Forgive me for not posting anything since last Friday - I have some other projects and... Homeworks. (XP)
Anyway, let's get back to the topic!

Today's topic is... Talented Doll of The Week! Yes, it's back.
Our talented doll this week is... Lovechild13. She is 13-years-old and her talent is making graphics. Lovechild13 is also a writer in Ghandoora The Boss =]
If you visit her Suite on Stardoll, you'll be greeted by this:

This room is simple, but her other rooms are impressive. =]
Now, let's check out her graphics!
These graphics are taken from her blog, lovechild13-kayannasgraphic.blogspot.com.

The graphic she made about Halloween. The background is epic, I love it!

I also like this one. The doll looks so beautiful in that pose =]

Underwater graphic, well done!

This one is my favorite. This is a graphic she made for her birthday invitation. That red dress is just adorable!

What do you think about her graphics?
I think they're awesome! Just a few more practice and she'll be the greatest graphic designer!

To see Lovechild13's graphics on Facebook click HERE
To visit Lovechild13's blog and see more graphics click HERE
And... to visit Lovechild13 on Stardoll click HERE


PS: I don't have any video to upload today, because Youtube deleted my account... They deleted it because I uploaded a Nightwish chipmunked song, and they said it's copyrighted T.T
Anyway, here is the real song (not the chipmunked one):



See you later!
~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

3 comments:

  1. I love that underwater banner ♥ It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never usually thought you've would've picked me... I feel special :D

    ReplyDelete