Survey

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey everyone, If you didn't know, I wont be posting until Sunday. Why? Well, for my most recent posts I haven't really gotten much inspiration, SO I would really like to see if you guys like my posts. PLEASE take this survey to show me what you think!

PLEASE BE HONEST!
Do YOU like my posts?
Comment & Answer this Survey

Click here to take survey

GUYS PLEASE BE SERIOUS WITH THIS!
I already got one response and this is it.

"Meh"

Please guys, be serious. For one thing, the person said how she thought my posts were good, but she said I could improve on everything. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC! 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. I don't take surveymonkey surveys.

    They show you IP address and that's very personal. It shows your exact address and what network you're connected to and everything.

    I advise you not to take this survey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Also try zoomerang.com, they're like surveymonkey but I think it's more complicated and harder to understand.

    Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete