New Writer + Unique Look

Saturday, November 19, 2011



Hey there! My name is Maria, my username is B.E.P.Fan_4ever and I'm the new writer of this WONDERFUL blog :D I'll be writing about makeup. I'll be writing on Saturdays and Mondays. You can contact me for more ideas and opinions by my stardoll account or by commenting on my posts :3

So....here is my first post. I think that a tutorial is a good start....what do you think?

With some easy steps and the needed makeup products I promise you for a perfect unique and elegant look. So here is what you have to do:


That's the makeup^^

But you can improve it with accesories like me:

Thanks to hhtrf for modeling!


Please comment :3

~xoxo B.E.P.Fan_4ever

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. Nice job. Are the photos enlargeable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Looking forward to More of your posts

    ~missBooyah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the sweet comments :)

    @JanaStarlite- No sorry :/ I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete