New Competition + New Writer

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Ladies And Lads,
My Name Is AiiFe and My Stardoll Account Is singerdemi, I Have Have Always Been A Follower Since.. When It First Opened! And That Payed Off As I Was Chosen To Be A Writer. I Am SO Excited.

Well Anyway I'm Gonna Be Doing Competitions..
And Here's A new One..


I Had 2 Ideas I Really Wanted To Use And So I Mixed Them Up.

Well, Its Getting Close To Christmas And So I Wanted To Do A BIG Competition With Awesome Prizes.
We're Gonna Be Doing A Fashion Competition, With Different Styles, Each Round. Depends On The Participants, But Maybe 2 Or 3 Will Be Eliminated Each Round. I Said " Well This Is Kinda Boring... Lets Give It A Fun Prize" And So, There Will Be A Couple Of Really Good Prizes, Maybe 2 Or 3. And The Finalists Will Be Put Into A Christmas Lottery For StarDollars Or Starcoins, RARES or HOTBUYS. This Competition Will Go On For A While And The More Contestants The Better... Me And Ghandeer Will Be Judges. And So, Invite Your Friends.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. I'm in also.

    One tip? Please don't capitalize every word in your post. It's quite annoying, not trying to be rude or anything, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm DEFINITELY in! I am sooo excited can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I really think it is gonna be fun! my username is B.E.P.Fan_4ever :D

    ReplyDelete