Doll Dish Competition

Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Hey everyone. Instead of the usual, I decided that I would do a Doll Dish Competition. Now, this Is how it works. I will choose some girls (Still don't know how many, depends on all the entries) and every Sunday, and Wednesday I will give you a new task. Now, this task will have something to do with style. I was thinking the first task will have something to do with style. 

So, anyways, I know I'm not usually the one doing contests, but I think this will really boost up how many people read my posts. Also, this is for you guys! :)

The prizes? 

1st Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 20-60)
-Starcoins (Can range from 100-400)
-Computer Background with your doll
-Interview on the blog

2nd Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 10-40)
-Starcoins (Can range from 50-200)
-Computer background

Now, with this contest, I NEED JUDGES. The more judges, the bigger the prizes. I need judges who will be willing to give something for prizes. This could include: An awesome presentation, Hotbuys, Limited Edition, Stardollars (* REALLY NEEDED) and starcoins. I know being a judge isn't as good as being in the contest, but It would really be appreciated! So, please join me in judging!


Entries due by Sunday, November 4th
(Extensions can be possible)

-kkrrbb78



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

30 comments:

  1. so..... Do you just enter here? xD if so, then sure! I'll enter! (: My SD username is iluvladygaga232. and I'm a royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in! My user is Pigehdesigner. Im currently not SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. My username is Sta988! & I'm a non-superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will enter but as a contestant not a judge im pinkgirlbarbie8 btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna participate!

    My username is : B.E.P.Fan_4ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am entering!
    i am DEMI_LOVANTO_2 and a royality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My username is lovinjudas, and I am royalty :)

    lovinjudas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay great! :D so...9 participants! :D Invite your friends guys! :D I need 2-3 more judges. more judges means more stardollars! (;

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to participate too (:
    my username is rosario_kira and I am non-ss

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to participate too!
    My stardoll username is depi2 and Im a non-ss

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna enter plzz
    ur bff FancyNichole101
    Luvvv ur blog cooleo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna enter plzz
    ur bff FancyNichole101
    Luvvv ur blog cooleo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna enter plzz
    ur bff FancyNichole101
    Luvvv ur blog cooleo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to participate in this wonderful contest My username is DALAL06

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool I will DEFINITLY enter. Username: Rafi101
    Good luck everybody ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanna join the comp as a contestant my user is jippenjippen

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very impressive article. Well prepared. Very motivating!! Set off on to way

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I Join?
    -Erin/Chemi19

    ReplyDelete
  21. can i be in it my username is : candyflossfa

    ReplyDelete