Dama-rihanna's Suite + New Comp!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Hello readers!
Today we'll have another comp and I'll also show you the last comp winner's Suite, Dama-rihanna =]

If you visit Dama-rihanna's first room in her Suite, you'll be greeted by this:
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
I think it's simple, but looks so cozy. What do you think of it?
The second room:
Much better than the first one! Her outfit is more stylish. I love the furniture <3 So creative!
Now, let's check out her Scenery. When I clicked on "Scenery", I saw this:

It. Is. So. Beautiful! The flowers are adorable... The light makes it brighter... And I really like the poses!
Now, let's check out her Album. It only has 10 pages since she isn't a SS, but it's still magnificent!
The cover:

If you check her Album the bubbles will move.
Now the first and the second page:
Dama-rihanna introduces herself in these pages. I found nothing special here, but the small photos make it more colorful =]
The third and fourth page:
Her doll is so beautiful in these pages! The make up looks very natural. And I love the way she created her own headband using the flowers in the fourth page.
Next!
In these pages, she shows her photos. My favorite pages!

So wonderful... I love the sunset!

She also has a German blog called Dama-rihanna.blogspot.com, click HERE to visit it.
Now... Interview time! Here are the interview between me and Dama-rihanna.
*Lights, camera, action!*

Me: How did you discover the blog (Ghandoora the Boss)?
Dama-rihanna (DR): Ghandoora has writing in my Guestbook for follow her Blog :]
Me: Do you like joining competitions? If yes, why?
DR: Yes, it’s interesting x)
Me:What is your favourite competition?
DR: Create Looks (;
Me: Have you ever won a comp and get amazing prizes? What comp and where did you win it?
DR: Yes I have won a SS-Code and Stardollars.
Me: Your scenery is so beautiful! How did you get the idea to make it?
DR: I have listened the song: Wonderful Life by Hurts and…yes ;D
Me: Do you have your own blog?
DR: Yes, I have a German Blog: dama-rihanna.blogspot.com
Me: Do you write for any blogs about Stardoll? If yes, in what blog and what topic you write about?
DR: No, just in my Blog about Stardoll and the Real Life c:
Me: Last question... What or who is your inspiration?
DR: Coco Chanel *__*

That was a great interview and my first time interviewing someone on SD :D
Now that I'm done with Dama-rihanna's Suite, Scenery, Album, and interview... time to start the weekly comp.
This week's comp is... Scenery Comp.
In this comp, you must create a scenery inspired by a music video you've ever watched.
My example:
Inspired by Bring Me To Life - Evanescence music video
(For me that's such a bad scenery since it's the old one, I could have done better :P)
Printscreen it and upload it to Tinypic/Imgur/other sites, then give me the link to the picture on comment.
DON'T FORGET to include the real music video snapshot in the picture, or share it in a different link.
The prize is same as the previous comp.
The deadline is on Friday the 11th of November =]

PS: If you want to be featured in this week's talented doll, click HERE to sign up.

See you in the next post!
~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. What an amazing suite! I love all the posts you've posted (not that i went like, all the way through the blog looking for them, why would you think that? :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DanceTillUDrop2
    LOL you'd better not doing that! My posts are always loooong though XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody please join the comp, the deadline is on Friday so hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, i Will Join but its Not that Great

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/17/article-0-0C1BAD25000005DC-913_634x431.jpg


    The Dress Moved a Little. Sorry x

    http://oi39.tinypic.com/atkg7n.jpg

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm... this is tough. If I have an idea i'll join ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete