25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

Wednesday, November 30, 2011



The best video ever to show you how to wear a scarf in 25 ways in less than 4.5 minute,this video was showed by 12,988,343 so it's really nice to watch it especially we are in Winter and everyday we need new look.

You may asking who is she? she is Wendy Nguyen. She said: "I grew up in foster care, carried my belongings in a trash bag and worried about being homeless at the age of 18. I worked three jobs in high school to save enough money to go to college and as a result feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to do so".
Which tie you will wear ??
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. I love it ♥ This video helped me so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video and her story. I've seen other "scarf" videos but this might be the best one yet. Def going to use the iffinity and the fake knot. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol my comment is very late! but this video is AMAZING! great help :)

    ReplyDelete