The style thoughts of a teen!

Sunday, October 09, 2011

The style thoughts of a teen!
The style thoughts of a teen! by fashion-1997 featuring skinny jeans

Ani Lee strapless evening dress
$339 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Graphic tee
$20 - delias.com

GEORGIAHARDINGE bolero jacket
£480 - notjustalabel.com

Ksubi skinny jeans
$170 - amrag.com

Dr. Martens dr martens boots
$63 - endless.com

Converse canvas sneaker
£40 - urbanexcess.com

Travel backpack
$24 - modcloth.com

With Love From CA bracelet
$9.50 - pacsun.com

Bracelet
$5 - hottopic.com

Miss Selfridge hair bow accessory
£4.25 - missselfridge.com

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments:

  1. love the outfit aww i wish i had that clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the yellow skinny jeans:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love them too. I'm going to shop tomorrow, hope I'll see a pair like them, I'd buy them immediately :D

    ReplyDelete