So Sorry!

Monday, October 03, 2011

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in over a week :(

It's because my blogger wouldn't work so I haven't been able to post on ANY of the blogs I work for! I've only just got onto blogger now and still don't know the problem of why I couldn't post!

Anyway 1 week and 5 days ago I set another 'Must Have of the Week' competition. Here are the contestants outfits:


So as you have probably guessed the selected item of clothing they had to wear in their outfit was the blue stripy shorts from PPQ.

*BTW, the one with no head is number 6 :)

So who should win ? It's your choice! Vote now!!!


If you missed out on your chance of uploading this week I will be posting another competiton on Wednesday where ANYONE can enter!!!

See you soon

Jen
xoxo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Voted :D I vetd number 3 between, I love her outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for voting me :) And thanks for putting me in once again Jennie. ILY!!!

    ReplyDelete