Guess the Price!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update: If more than one person guesses the right price I will choose a RANDOM person to win!

Hi it's itr15 here!
The winner of the last guess the price is iluvladygaga1
Contact me within 4 days to collect your prize!

Now I'm using the idea given to me by Ladyletshavefun (you get a gift too)

I will show a bit of the item and I will tell you if it's a top, a dress etc and if it is non-ss or ss
All you have to do is guess the price!! (DO NOT name the item)

It is a ss top.

Start to guess the price!

xxxxxxx itr15/Rosie
P.S. Don't forget to enter my banner competition where you could win a LE dress.

Also:

I hope you have a great day! Now I have to go light some fireworks! :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments: