Gossip News

Monday, October 10, 2011


Beyonce: Her new video clip was a "copy"?

It can have made the best impressions, in Belgium however still... they rub (their eyes). The reason for new video clip of Beyonce "Countdown", that somebodies support that it is a copy from an older work of the choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker.  "I did not have idea for all this. I am not insane - it is copy! Theft! They took pieces from my video. It is big rudeness, if you want my opinion!" 

The Keersmaeker continues: "And they do not even try to hide! "Herself the Beyonce has not commented the subject, the director of the video however, Adria Petty, had declared that the source of inspiration for the video ,were certain works of European artists "I brought them to Beyonce, she saw partially acts and chose the bests together. Most were choreographies that I saw in Germany."
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments: