The good Elites

Monday, October 03, 2011

Sorry for not writing yesterday. I was really busy and the internet connection was kind of off and still is. But I hope it won't tick off when I'm writing. Today I saw something interesting While checking up on people on stardoll I bumped into this account. The nickname sounds kinda of kinky ;/ but I clicked on it anyways and not to my surprise this person is not new..

As I was reading his/her presentation Their was a list of some well known dolls.
(part 1)

(part 2)

(part 3)

***CLICK IMAGEs TO SEE CLEARLY***

Well I don't agree with what she wrote on her paragraph especially about MMC9 doesn't even deserve to be on there.

Other than myself being a gossip writer on hear.. I think I can pick up another writing job other than gossip.. like an interviewer. Would you guys like that? I could do at least probably an interview once a week or so...? Because being a gossip writer this time is kind of boring since nothing is going on in Stardoll. I want your opinions.

xxx Kayanna

p.s What do you think of the list on this person's page about "the good in elites". I want to know your thoughts and statements.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments:

  1. Mmm...some of the elites are really nice people, some others not.

    I personally find Audrey (audreyxbeth) a really nice girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really couldn't care less about elites
    they mean nothing to me.
    Actually i classify them as normal people.

    ReplyDelete