Evanescence Is Back, Scarlet_GG Is Back!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello readers! Long time, no post :D
The examination ends today, on the 11th of October.

...

Wait a second-
11th of October??!
OMG...
EVan+escéncç Is BACK!!!
 Woohoo!
I feel so excited as I'm a biggest fan of them!

I know this isn't my topic, but I'm going to share some of my works to celebrate their third album!
Enjoy :DDD

My edit =] Simple, but 20 people like this picture when I uploaded it to FB.
What do you think of it?


My teaser video for The Other Side, the new song! Full version coming soon.


The album commercial =]



This one is just for fun. XD
Last picture...
My Evanescence album cover... Before the official album cover revealed.
The official cover:


I will buy the new album - Will you buy it?


Keep rocking!
Scarlet_GG/Deana/Amy Franco SquarePants :D
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. Shittist blog In the world?.. Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It's okay, interesting sites posts will back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't like something, don't follow it, don't comment, just GO AWAY .. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, everybody has her/his tastes, it's not needed to ofense.

    I like rock music though I'm not a huge fan of it. Evanescence rocks!

    ReplyDelete