Brimmy-Mimmy deleted?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011




Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile and this post is late. It was meant to be posted on Wednesday since I didn't have any time to proofread. Yesterday this was suppose to be posted but mom had the computer for the whole time , I had to help my siblings with their homework, and my upcoming history test is driving me mental. :(

Brimmy-Mimmy has been deleted off stardoll. If you haven't heard of her before she was on the best designer list, and used to be one of mant__* bff. According to Allie-kk brimmy-mimmy has been deleted for hacking her for that's what she said on her presentation.


(Click picture to read more clearly)


But when I visited crazytschawan she was defending brimmy-mimmy that she did not hack allie-kk. With proof it was miladyfashion instead.


This hacking/deleting triangular story is quite complicated to starighten out. If Brimmy-Mimmy didn't hack alli-kk then I hope she comes back. If you know anything else about this story please share it in the comment box.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

3 comments:

  1. I saw allie.kk in OriginalClub a few times. People were on her about something... but this was a few months ago so something could've changed within that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I feel sorry for her (if she didn't hack her) because she was becoming so popular I was envious of her but u never know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drama. I don't have a clue who any of these girls. BUT, if hacking can be proved, then the person who did it should be deleted from Stardoll.

    ReplyDelete