Poll results

Sunday, September 18, 2011



Okay, first off for the polls...some of you said "You left comments with your ideas." And how many comments were there? NONE. So, honestly its a poll....c'mon guys...if you have an idea than share it!

So, many of you want me to mainly focus on doing more things related to makeovers with the covergirl dish,

and I know that probably all of you want me to dish on your doll. I've gotten many requests, but since many of you want me to do you're dolls, this is what I'll do...

"Doll Dish" On Sundays
& "Covergirl Dish" on Wednesdays

So, now this is kind of like a contest, the more comments, the more I'll do, SO, comment!!

First people to comment will have their

dolls "dished" on first! COMMENT! ;)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

13 comments:

  1. Lol. I want my doll dished ;D
    Username: Sta988 :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm me too!
    That's too bad i wasn't first one lol xD
    Malsorrja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! I would love it if i could have my doll dished

    Username: amy235

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw and i would like to be dished if u can :D
    nickname:malsorrrja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want my doll to be dished

    lenoosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i was wondering what 'dished' meant? im curious !

    starg1996 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Nice site!!Love the makeup tips and the way you write is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool ;D
    Can't wait for my doll to be dished :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool. I want my doll to be dished, Please. User: Pigehdesigner. Thankss. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna be dished!! lolz

    stardoll name: indigo26

    xx

    ReplyDelete