Haii!

Friday, September 02, 2011

Hey guys, I'm back, and I'm okay from the hurricane! I just got my power back, and I felt like posting, haha :)

Well, anyways, instead of my usual posts, I decided to do a makeup tutorial for you guys instead, I know...it's not usually what I write about, but I want to see if you guys like it, maybe see if it can be my regular topic--maybe, I don't know, I hope so, but anyways, check it out! ;)



This look is inspired by MichellePhan. Check her out on youtube!



Click to enlarge(:

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

11 comments:

  1. OMG! Thanks good you are okay, I started worrying about you when I saw at the news that 40 people died :(

    ILY and I'm so happy you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know, it was scary, thanks, me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! :D but i can't post about makeup, so yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! You are really good i woud advise u to do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks:) ghandoora doesnt want me too though:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Michelle Phan, her videos are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow :O
    I like Michelle Phan's tutorials. And I really like your version of her tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete