Gossip News

Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriquez Broke up!
Titles of end for Cameron Diaz and the Alex Rodriguez, according to publications. After two years (on-and-off) relationship's, the 39-years-old actor and the 36-years-old star of baseball decided to follow separate streets, because "they had a lot busy programs and they didn't have time for them two". Sorry about them, they seemed nice together! What do you think?




Justin Bieber: "Till my 25, I wanna be married"

Other do not dare to say even the word "marriage" and even they have stepped 30. Justin Bieber on the contrary, he is only 17, but he has no problem to speak openly for this subject! In his recent interview for the Women's Wear Daily, the teen icon revealed his philosophy of life: "Up to the 25-26, I see wedding, and beginning my own family. I want to become a dad when I am still young. 

I want to have managed what I want till then - to be achieved, to have played in a movie, or something. But if timing is right and passes from my hand, sure I want to be married up to the 25." But however Justin is smart and he didn't want to put ideas to Selena and take her brain air, so he also said: "I do not intend to be married now."


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. Love J Bieber he's thinking about being married that's great xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you can add New Song by Jennifer Lopez "Papi" :D It's just an amazing song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you can add New Song by Jennifer Lopez "Papi" :D It's just an amazing song.

    ReplyDelete