*Do the first step!*

Thursday, September 08, 2011


I'm so sorry that I didn't write on Monday, but I want you to know that lately I'm not so much on internet, not because I don't want to, but because I can't have access sometimes.

Anyways, as usual, I will continue our story "Love Rules". To read previous chapters, click on "Story" which is on "Labels" in the end of the post. Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________

                                                      Love Rules
                                                    By Fairydew

Rule No #11: Do the first step.

Who says that boys always have to do the first step? According to me, they should, but sometimes you can't just wait for them. They are, well, boys. We, girls, are way smarter and quicker than them. So here's what I did with Mike.

I was walking into the Maths class for the very first day of this year and it was just when the teacher was deciding who sits with who. Lucky me, she put me with Mike! So I just started talking to him about pretty much anything and we were laughing and stuff till the bell rang. I usually go and eat launch with Jessie and Bler so I was sitting with them when I saw him wandering around with his disk, didn't know where to sit when I told him: "Hey Mike! Sit with us!". I would never say this to a boy, it's not my type because I'm shy, but I really wanted to give it a shot, so I did.

The girls got the message and left us alone and we started to get to know each other more when.. "What are you doing tomorrow night?", Mike asked me. OMG, is he asking me out??!! "Nothing", I replied while I was trying to not show how excited I was. "Would you like to go and see a movie then?", he told me. I freaked out, I wanted to scream and laugh and everything. "Yes, that would be great!" I answered him. But then the bell rang and we both had to go on different classes. But I'm so so excited!!

                   
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. I love it :D
    That going out thing happens to everyone I guess and it's weird and funny at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!Lucky you I can imagine how did you felt like:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not me malsorrrja it's the character of the story, Rubin ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaa...Sorry xD I LIKED THE STORY SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete