CG Dish

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Hey everyone! Welcome to my daily post about the Covergirl Dish. I got many sweet comments on my last post, and I think that was the most I ever got! Thank you so much, I'm glad you all like this new topic. And, if you guys want let me know if you want another thing to review...but I can't think of anything else, so...moving on!

                                                                 Today's Covergirl is.....
"Supergirl1Cool"


-Makeup
-Suite
- Presentation
-Outfit




Makeup
 Supergirl1cool as you can tell...is well...not creative. Again, as I expected...she has black and white eyeliner on. Typical stardoll member. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE the black and white smokey eye look, but I mean...it's to...average. Something that really stands out is someone who doesn't stick with the croud. That's what I like to see. This...eh... Anways, moving on. Her blush is too much. It looks like she's flush...you know...the thing that happens when your coming down with a fever? You'r face get's all hot, and red....but anyways, back to her makeup. Her lips...too plain. And her highlights... FAKE.

Final score-Makeup: 2 Out of 5 (40%)



Outfit
Love the dress, and belt. It's cute, and they match! But...still, too plain. If I were her I would add maybe a sweater, or something like the ELLE black jacket, and maybe a necklace.

Final Outfit Score- 3 stars (60%)

3 Stars





Anyways,  as you can see her suite isn't creative. But, she did join stardoll recently, so I mean we don't expect this girl to have the best doll, and suite, right? Right.



Final Suite Score- 2 stars (40%)


Presentation 
As you can see her presentation (to the right) is all pictures, and just some un-evenly lined text, so I give her presnentation....

2 stars- 40% 


Her average is 45%


Do I think she SHOULD OF won?

No. 

-comment!
-kkrrbb78 xoxo



Please note that I only do Covergirl Dish for fun, not to harm anyone. This is honestly just my opinion, and I don't want to hurt feelings, or become disliked, so please just read, and enjoy! Thank you.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments:

  1. Hi I love this topic :]
    I was also wondering if you do the same thing, but with non CG dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I wonder if my doll is there...
    Just wondering what will people say about my doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm...Right!She didn't deserve to be a cg :/ and like this topic too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this girls suite ! great post !

    ReplyDelete