CG Dish-Sundays

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey guys(: I'm back writing about the Covergirl Dish, but Instead about writing about the usual topics, I'm going to do these on Sundays ONLY, so read my posts every Sunday(;
                                                                                                                                 Add cg here:
Topics
-Makeup Improvement
(Makeover on CG)
-Album Rating
-Nails/Toes
-Scenery's



Today's Covergirl is....


Therealprincess







Okay, So... a brief review of her "Before look." Well, let me say one thing that I honestly hate...WAY TOO MUCH JEWELRY. She's got the crown, the bow and the earrings, plus those pink lips. Hate em'. I mean, really? They look so fake.

So, anyways, what do you think of my little makeover on her?

I give her....



Album
So, these are some pages of her album. I would say it's okay..I mean, honestly It just isn't...creative, or well...different. I've seen better--I've seen worse, but this album isn't the best. Her first couple pages are pretty good, but the rest....ehhh.

I give her....



Nails and Toes
I would probably say I like her nails/toes the best. They're simple, and cute, all you really need...Her toes could be a little better, but they're good:)

I give her....


Now, last but not least, her most recent scenery

I think it's pretty good, but I mean...honestly I'm kinda sick of hearing "Vote me MSW, I'll vote you back!" Blah blah blah, yes it's cool...i guess, I want to win a little myself, but not that badly. Many girls are obsessed with winning, but I mean c'mon you win something online? and get prizes! Wow....The only thing I want is the Ipod touch, but anyways, her scenery is pretty good.

I give her...





So, her average is....

Comment! (:
-kkrrbb78


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. I like this topic... Too bad you will only post about it on Sunday.
    Anyway, I like your makeover :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, and @scarlet_gg no, im posting wednesday and sunday! i have new things to write about for cg dish on sundays(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this topic, again I want to ask.. Do you do this on other dolls? I'd love to hear your opinion on mine c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm...it's better than the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice topic....but i like more her make up....your is beautiful to..but...i like hers. :)

    ReplyDelete