Amazing Archive?

Friday, September 09, 2011





Hey Lovely Ladies Its Been a while , I have been reading the blog looks fantastic



Needs some Funksho8!!!


Here is my outfit for archive












Dress :Archive 15SD



Bag :Bisou: 12sd



Shoes:young hollywood 30sd (limited edition)


Earings: Glam 'r' us : 6sd


Theme: Going to work Editor in chief!!



MakeUp as its a very colourful and attention seeking outfit keep the make up dark yet natural!!!!




So has everyone seen the new archive what do you think ?



I like some of the pieces but they are a bit expensive HM!


Sooo again to help you save your money here are a few 'real hotbuys!!




I put a heart Near my fave Item!






Until you look at it again its actually a very good collection Nice colours and variety so get buying ladies and gents! I thimk stardoll were trying to go vintage yet cultrul when it came to picking these items


The Bag is delicious as you can give a really vibrant outfit a good toning down if you add the bag



xoxo



Comment below!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

3 comments:

  1. Yeah , I am going to buy something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw some very beautiful items there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!:) it looks awesome fantastic opinion on sd fashion!:)

    ReplyDelete