YOUR question here! + Sell jewelry & Make-Up?

Monday, August 08, 2011



Hey to y'all! 

First I have to say: Sorry for the late post!

I was travelling, so I didn't have w-lan.

Anyway,here is the 
"Ask your question post"!

Write your question to the comments, I'll answer to it sunday!

________________________________

I have decided to tell you my first secret about stardoll:

They are working on the "Beautyparlor Bazaar"! (Well, this won't be the name, but I think that you know what I mean ;})

They said to me that we'll be able to sell our jewelry and make-up!
(Sorry, I don't know when that will be)

My friend and me were very angry about this issue, because we're waiting 2 years
now... I hope they'll finish it soon! ;)

Oh, and remember again:

You can ask me here under this this post every question you want to!
No question is too stupid!



PS: I didn't release a poll, because I want to know
more about your questions first :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments:

  1. YEEY, I've been waiting for this! Is it oke that I use the rumor in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you put a copyright to la-provence for ghandoora the boss, it is okay :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YAY! I can't believe it. I'm so happy. I've been dying to buy more Sephora make-up since I didn't have a chance in 2009 when it was still selling. And also Hot Buys jewellery.
    I sent them a suggestion the other day about this and thank God they listened to us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to make a good presentation without HTML?
    i know u put that in examples but wanna know

    ReplyDelete