You liked the clothes, will you like the shoes?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello readers, today i will present you shoes sketches, we've seen dresses, tops, outfits so let's move to those cuties pairs of shoes! ^_^
As you may will notice, the shoes are more technic than the clothes and the silouhettes of models.
You are shoes addict?! So you will defenitly like this!
Here are the most I enjoyed !




Louboutin shoes!! i love them but maybe in another colour ;)


I really liked the Max kibardin piece so cutie!!

I'm so in love with the Chrissie moris pair!!


Hope you liked those pieces of inscredible shoes! see you on my next post :D
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments:

  1. I love shoes so much ! and most of the shoe sketches are pretty impressive and I quite like some of them ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with starg1996 these shoes are super nice lik all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this so fantastic! i love almost all of them!

    but my really favorites are: the moschino one red lace! sooo cute x)

    GoldRaindropMar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM LIKE WOW OWO WOW ...love this post!

    ReplyDelete