Vote!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hey(: I've got all the outfits ready to be voted for :P But first. Only 7 people entered! We have been getting 15 or more recently but only 7 this time :( Why is this? If you did not enter but you usually do please tell me why you didn't this time! Anyway the contestants had to include: SIU Striped Buttoned top from : Shake It Up shop in their outfit.
Here they are:


Vote for your favourite outfit now!




The winner will be announced on Wednesday.
Good luck to everyone who entered.

Jen
xoxo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. aaaawww man! forgot to enter nm i'll wait till the next one good luck to u all :) xxIndigo26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week Starplaza was not available for google chrome users. Even Stardoll wrote about it at their twitter account. That's why I couldn't enter and I am so sad about it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love themm all! I wasn't here know so I couldnt enter

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ - Eris

    Same, It happened a couple on mine so I changed and went on another server ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here Eris :((
    I couldn't enter starplaza with google chroome but I have and Mozilla Firefox too , so I COULD made an outfit there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh too bad I didn't knew that it worked with Firefox :(((

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice...i'm so sad that i wasn;t at this one :((((

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh well, you can all enter next time and I'm adding a little twist onto it next time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Eris , in fact i thought that problem was happening only on my computer , but now i found out that i was not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol im in 5th place xP I love #2:) I don't have google chrome.sorry for all who did that week:\

    ReplyDelete
  11. For some reason I didn't see the post, either. Sorry. But I don't care for the top you chose, so I probably wouldn't have entered this one anyway.

    ReplyDelete