Strange Art

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi everyone!
I am back with new strange posts.
I've been on Holidays!
I wish to all of stardollians running for M.S.W Good Luck!
Today,you are going to see 10 top strange art.

Let's see...
1
 
 This strange art of the apple called Weird Friday!

2
 
Laurie Lipton is the artist!
3.
Wow,it should be difficult making this!

4.
.
What a paint!

5.
Is this a film or a paint?

6.

This is Japanese Art if you wonder!

7.

No comment.

8.
So Weird!

9.
 Oh....

10.
  
Nude art Photography,
My favorite are 1.3.5.10.



Vote for your favorite!



Good Luck if you running for M..S.W.

I don't have stardoll account.

And I'll try let you know for the newest strange as soon as possible.
Love you all.
Frosso T.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. cant vote for 7 ejeje pretty strange images! cool!

    GoldRaindropMar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sorry.
    I am trying to fix it as soon as possible.
    :)
    I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete