Special Happy Birthday 3

Tuesday, August 02, 2011


Today 2nd.August me  my family celebrating special birthday for the best daughter and sister in the whole world!

She is so sweet, funny and beautiful girl ... that's why I made this post today to tell her

HaPpPpPpPpPpPpy B-Day


And because my sister  Abeerova  loves John Cena .. I made this picture for her

Picture Captions


 Happy birthday to my favorite sister.

We are sisters by chance, friends by choice.

A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.

Thanks for being there for me through the years.

Everything important that I learned, I have learned from you.

A sister is a special gift from heaven.
I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.

Happy birthday to a wonderful sister and good friend. 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. Awww I really envy your sister, she has a very nice sister!
    Happy Birthday to her =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot dear Ghandooorh .... you made my day and i love you sooooooo much and sure love my family all .... also love John cena :)

    thanks again baby mwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Scarlet ,

    you are so cute dear ,thanks alot , wich you a happy Ramadan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks =]
    My real name is Amy Jade Franco
    Just kidding XD I'm Deana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b-day to your sis Ghadeer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh well happy b-day to yooooour sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear

    MissAdelajda100 Thanks alot ;)

    Kapricozjadr Thanks alot ;)


    Xrisaever9 Thanks alot ;)

    ReplyDelete