Mission Fashion - Winners

Friday, August 26, 2011

Mission Fashion .. 
The first partners competition finished !
I'm so sad i really spent amazing time when i post the new task , see the outfits , do the results :(
NOW .. every one wait this moment from 2 months 

Prizes
Best Designer will win
1000 $ ( between Starollars & Starcoins )
Advertisement for 1 year on our blog for your designs
SuperStar code ( stardoll won't allow me to upgrade) ** if any one know what is the problem please help me **
Interview on our blog
Manager for my 2 clubs


Best Model will win : 
500 $ ( between Starollars & Starcoins )
Advertisement for 1 year on our blog  


and now lets say congratulation for the 


Best Designer : Hebafares96
Best Model : Alexotsiaki




It was like OMG for me to know that the winners are the partner in the last task !!


Here is the results
For Designers - Fancy Dress
For Designers - Wedding Dress



For Models - Fancy Dress



For Models - Wedding Dress



Contact me in 24 hours to get your gifts
Hard Luck for who didn't win ! :(
See you in new project
Ghandoora


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    Even though I didn't win, i feel so lucky that I was able to enter!! And thanks to everyone who voted my makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! i can't believe my eyes,I am the winner!!!:D iam very happy thanks who vote for me girls and thank you very much ghandoora this blog is the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, No big let down for me. This competition was just a hobby....

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!
    WHAT A HUGE PRIZE!

    ReplyDelete