Hurricane

Friday, August 26, 2011

UPDATE:
Emergency Break
Hey guys, I just want to let you all know that I will NOT be posting on Sunday or be posting on Wednesday---probably! I am getting hit by the horrible "Hurricane Irene" and I have too much to do today. I have to tape my windows, and I can't even sleep in my own room. This is the worst hurricane my state has seen in years. I will most defiantly loose power for 1-7 days, so I will not be posting. I'm so sorry, I haven't been posting at all, and I'm sorry for that, but Ghadeer & I have agreed on a topic, which will be a surprise. 

About Hurricane Irene


Wish me luck.
xoxo
-kkrrbb78
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. Hurricanes are horrible - Wish you a good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May god protect all your state and also save all people there from all bad stuff that can happen!! be strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG :O i wish you all the luck u need! Here in SA i have not experienced a Hurricane or anything like that (gratefully)but i can imagine how horrible it must be ='( good luck! :)

    xx Indigo26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sweetie.....good luck! Stay strong and be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck :) i hope the hurricane doesnt cause too much damages and everybody you know is safe :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete