Waver & Poll

Wednesday, July 20, 2011


What Do You Want Me To Write About?

What is that? ^^
It's a waver(:

A waver is an iron that makes your hair look like this!

What styles can you use?

Well, you can obviously use just hair that is down, as you see above.

You can also use wavers with ponytails!

Want to buy a waver?

Look at the features!
The Bed Head Light Me Up! Dual Waver features tourmaline ceramic barrels which emit negative ions and infrared heat to quickly curls and wave your hair. This unique waver has an adjustable barrel that allows to create deep or shallow waves, as well as fiber optic heat indicators that change color as heat is increased. Model has a maximum temp of 400 degrees, barrel lock switch and an 8ft. Flexi-Cord. 3-year limited warranty. Model #BH301
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This


  1. Awesome, I didn't knew about the waver but I think I'm gonna buy one :)

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. wow! i always wonder how to get this hair style! so nice! i want it!