Ramadan Mubarak

Sunday, July 31, 2011



Good morning all 
Tomorrow all Muslim people will fast ! because it's Ramadan
Don't know what is Ramadan ?! Click Here

I want from all of you to pray for us especially who live in Middle East , we will fast for over 16 hours with HOT weather over 50c :s

And don't forget to check Ramadan calendar on stardoll ! Click here

Walk humbly Talk politely Dress neatly Treat kindly Pray attentively Donate generously May ALLAH bless & protect you…


~^o^~

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

13 comments:

  1. Btw did you know there are Updating some of the Interior's from the looks of it when looking through the spoilers archive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my country, we have loads of Muslims. And that is the official religion for my country C: I'm a Christian, but I fast in school :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a muslim too Ghadeer :)
    Happy ramadan mumbarak everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ramadan mumbarak!!!!!!!!.....i'm a muslim
    i wish to all you muslim to have a good ramadan mumbarak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm muslim as well! happy ramadan to all of u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a muslim happy ramadan to all

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too Muslim so Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim i wish u all have best time in this Ramadan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Muslim too, and I really enjoy Ramadan!
    Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims around the world :)
    By the way, in Indonesia, I will fast for 14 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to be fasting too,
    its not so bad for as i live in england x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im christian so I am not doing it but I will get the free stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ghadeer !! wish you happy ramadan too !! and good luck for the weather !! here in tunisia ( also we are muslim )it's 42° and more !! we hope that we will have a great ramadhan and this year is a special one !! it's after the tunisian revolution !!

    ReplyDelete