Mission Fashion - Result

Monday, July 04, 2011

Hello ladies and gentlemen
With the first competition we back to the 1900s with talented outfits
i would like to thanks everyone who join , vote .. etc
now let's know who is the best and worst


Best design & make up 
which got 9 votes ONLY for the designer and 7 for the model !!


Congratulation to both of you , well done :)


But .. first i want to say BIG sorry !!
 i do mistake in the poll for models i forgot to add model number 13
i'm so sorry .. i didn't mean it ! :S


The result for designers



The result for models





The 3 designers will be out :

luzone290 
she didn't do the task because she left the competition
 
chai_bbs
your outfit didn't have the touch of talented designer ! you got 1 vote


MissElydia1999 
Your outfit goes wildly and that's wrong you should made it more classic ! you got 2 votes




The 3 models will be out :

supa_star4real
you didn't do the competition

Ellara
you broke the rules ( you made the make up & the outfit without your designer ! )



 Juicy-much
The same point , you chose wrong hair and the makeup wasn't as talented as it should be !!




Hard Luck 
See in you in new competitions on Ghandoora The Boss :D




Are you ready for the next task ?!
9/July 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. wow I am in!! :D Congratulations to everyone! My partner didn't pass... :/

    Anyway.. My heart is beating very fast right now! thanks to everyone who voted number 8 at models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem ;)
    This competition sounds amazing, but I wasn't a SS so I didn't join...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm in! My designer partner didn't passed too :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW !! im in !! even that im the last np... i passed... thnx to 2 girls that voted me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I passed!
    Thanks ppl for all your votes. : D
    I can't wait for next task! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay...I was having an exam anyway :S Still, thanks to the 1 person who voted :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I am in!!! Thank you so so much!! My partner passed too :D

    That was a breath of relief!
    Thanks to everyone if you voted model number 3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, good luck to those who are still in the competition! I just have a question, why did myself and Ellara get out when we had 3 votes, and others only got two, and they're still in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!!! i'm still in!! thnx so much ghandoora!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are these graphics?... I'm confused Lol they are so poorly made :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ juicy-much : i told you why in the post ( BTW : i have 50% of decision )

    @ Seasonalhotbuys/Pop_Star1234 said : sure it's NOT , i don't have time to make graphic for 30 participants !! it's only way to presenting the designers and models :D

    ReplyDelete