*Love Hurts*

Monday, July 11, 2011


                                                     Love Rules
                                                    By Fairydew

                                                 
Rule No 2#: Love hurts.

Even Avril says that in "What the hell". "Love hurts whether it's right or wrong" are her exact words. And it does hurt to me. 

Firstly, I had to say I got over the 4-year-older-than-me guy. It was pointless as we don't even know each other and I'm too shy to go there and talk to him. Secondly, there's a guy from my school, Josh, that sits next to me in Chemistry.I swear, he's so cute!  But guess what, he has a girlfriend. Like ALL cute boys have. And yeah, I guess that love hurts. Okay, I don't really love him, but who knows how feelings grow. You can't really control them when it comes to this.

But it's really not fair. Every guy I like is either too old or taken or something else. And that hurts a little bit. Especially when you want to experience the "teenage dream" that Katy Perry talks about or the "Love Story" of Taylor Swift. But I guess it all will come when I don't expect it, right? But I'm Rubin, how can I don't expect it? I expect it every minute.

Oh, and how I forgot about the party tonight. One of my friends has her birthday and I hope she invited Josh, too. But not his girlfriend. Uh, Am I mean?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Great story. I love it and can't wait to read the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you get inspirations from songs.
    Nice chapter, and the next chapter... Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τhank you girls!! Your comments mean alot! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...and yes..Love does hurt.

    ReplyDelete