Mission Fashion - Vote !

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello our readers :)
It's the time to vote for the best in Mission Fashion - Task NO.1
3 models with 3 designers will be out , the judge will be individual



luzone290 left the competition !

** Stop the song in the i- pod and play the song here **













Vote for your favorite designer :





Vote for your favorite model  : 




Who is the best / worst ?

 Last day to vote : 4/July




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

16 comments:

  1. Oh can;t w8 for the results! Hope I will be in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if my maakeup is horrible e.e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 2's model+designer, and I also like 11!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to vote, but it took me ages to see all the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i voted,but not my doll i vote other.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THATS NOT MY OUTFIT!SHE never even told me about entering the outfit!she used MY medoll and i'm the designer!!and the outfit that was on my medoll THAT DAY,LAST WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://i55.tinypic.com/coqjp.png
    thats THE outfit and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can anyone tell me which number i am???? i can't see the images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted some girls totally deserve it and
    I think that will be in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't receive any votes in the modeling category because #13 isn't avalible:/

    ReplyDelete