Mission Fashion ( Models & Designers )

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello Guys !
Sorry for late posting about " Mission Fashion "
Here is the names for ( Models & Designers )




Models

1. muffins97

2. MissHilaryDR

3. Alexotsiaki

4. Jippenjippen

5. DEMI_LOVANTO_2

6. Ellara

7. juicy-much

8. Lioba93

9. mskendall4198

10. junebug246

11. MissAdelajda100

12. Saphir_Girli

13. supa_star4real

14. PrettyRoxyGid

15. Countrygurl102



Designers

1. --rihanna----

2. Mileyfanloves

3. Martusia_144

4. Fickyficky

5. hebafares96

6. luezone290

7. romela1998

8. mini_12_5

9. MissElydia1999

10. Itr15

11. fatima135

12. rhonacrowley

13. La-Provence

14. Marokinaa070

15. chai_bbs




The first task will be next Saturday
so keep checking the blog
Your sincerely
Ghandoora The Boss
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

27 comments:

  1. Amazing graphics!!!! So so adorable=))


    Awww I am in, thank you so much Ghandeer=)))

    CAN'T wait anymore, uff=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh im in =)) thank you =) i love the graphic

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay :D I got through! Thanks so much ♥ can't wait for next round

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not in that is toooooooooooooo badddddddddd for me!!!:( :( ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing graphics!

    Btw, I turned 12 on the 21st too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart the graphics! Thanks so much(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in! Ahhh! I'm so excited and I luuuv my graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can anyone tell me who got in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I am in!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! Thnx Ghadeer : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to all those who got through :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!!!!! i got in!!!! thnx so much!!!!! ur the best ghandoora!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww I didn't get in :( Oh, well anyway good luck to all the models and designers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ghandeer =) Thank you SO SO much! I am so happy!! I can't wait for the next task!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!!!! Thank you so so much Ghadeer :)

    ReplyDelete