Makeup

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hey guys! Thank you for all of you're nice comments on my last post, and I'm glad that my new writing topic is a success! Anyways, for all you readers, please check out this little poll I made for you all!





Now, if you're one of the un-lucky girls with oily skin, or a lot of break up Neutrogena has come up with a cover up makeup that helps hide pimples, AND gets rid of them!

So..what is cover up? Well, I'm pretty sure the name gives it away..It is a skin colored makeup that helps COVER UP little pimples, or even freckles!

You can get cover up in powder, or liquid (below) 


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Me too...
    I would love to see all the above in the blog!
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted!
    Can't wait to see your next posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poll. And thanks for the poll. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete