It's my Birthday !!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011



Hello guys !
finally it's 21.June ^^
Today is my birthday :)
Today before 17 years ago i came to the Earth ( Saudi Arabia ) at 3:00 PM !!
i'm so happy because i got so many GB comments all of them are amazing :)

and also i got sweet gift from my sweet friend :  
DEMI_LOVANTO_2



It's amazzzzzzzzzzing and i mean it !! WOW
Thank you darling so much it's mean alot for me !!



Did you know that today 

    Prince William   &   Abdel Halim Hafez 
birthday ??



WOW so cool :D
Thank you guys so much you are my TRUE & REAL friends

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday 7ayatii

    wish u many more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    I love you Ghandoora You are a real and best friend of mine!
    I will never forget you.

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday

    ILOVEYOU<3

    xxImmiixx<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthdat sweety ,,, wish you the best and may God bless you .
    Hope all your dreams come ture dear :)
    Love you soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!
    I wish you all the best and lots of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY GHADEER! btw, my B-day was yesterday :P wierd :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well i'd like to say Happy Delated birthday and many more good birthdays to you!

    ReplyDelete