Style it !

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi everybody!
I'm mini_12_5 and I'm the new writer for this blog.

I love fashion, desinging and drawing.

I'll be making new, cheap, NON-superstar oufits. :)


I'm from Europe, and here it is SUMMER ! So, this week's oufit is very SUMMER-ish. Enjoy!





Wanna be model in my next post? Describe your style in 3 words. I'll choose one person and give her/him an oufit make-over.

& Tell us your opinion under comments.

xx,
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I'm in love with its colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the same oufits on both blogs, because I want lots of poeple know cheap non-superstars oufit. And I can't decide which oufits should I post here and which on BBS. So I copy myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. However, I'm not a fan of mixing and matching colors like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Non-SS members can get cool outfits now, after the currency changed into Starcoins and Stardollars.
    I don't like colorful, but the outfit is very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this outfit. I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete