Attack on Ghandoora !!

Sunday, June 19, 2011


Hello our readers !
Sorry if i don't post too much but i'm busy with " Mission Fashion "
 in these 2 days it will be announce :)
as you see this post called " Attack on Ghandoora !! "
well in this post you will know my haters !! yes my HEATERS !!



First of all i think all of you guys know that my origin is from Palestine and i'm Muslim girl
( proud of it ) and i think that you released that from this picture that i putted in my
presentation in stardoll , but this picture ( I think ) it's the reason for making the others hate me , well after 2 years of amazing friendship between me and one of my BFF
she blocked me because of this picture !!!!!!!!!!

also there is new account on stardoll saying that i'm racism ( i forgot her stardoll name )
i don't know HOW i am ? i deal with others in the same way and i don't say bad words to other dolls because of skin color , religion , nationality !!


and also when i opened stardoll today i got new guestbook comment


which means in English  " You are a conceited chick WOW !


and i think most of you know that my birthday after 2 days so i got sweet wish


so please darling who own all of these FAKE accounts STOP your childish game !
 i don't have time for you !
FACE ME ! show me your real stardoll account and let's stop this ( ..... ) game


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 



Oh wait don't you know our writer ( gavin274 )
she made a competiton from 2 months ago in our blog , i asked her when she will announce the winner but she didn't answer me and she left stardoll for a week !
 i left a comment in her guestbook ( i was so mad and nervous )


and that happened before with our writer ( larsa_gurl ) !!


i want to say so sorry for all who waiting for the competition , it's cancelled
( i think who i'm hiring them to be writers don't deserve it , they reflex bad image for our blog which makes no one belive that we have a competition and there will be a winner ! i'm sorry i can't pay that much ! you know that " Mission Fashion " prize is 1000 between stardollars and starcoins and much more !! )

and please don't apply to be writer in my blog if you don't have responsibility


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is 19.June
remember this day because it's the day for new Ghandoora !
sorry !! but i'm going to show you my other face !
you know Ghandoora the sweet girl the nice one ... etc
today you will meet my other face but i'm sure not with my lovers !




Thanks for reading
Ghandoora The Boss
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. omg what runde girls!!! Don't care about them! You don't deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best girl I know!!
    I hate racism and no-respecting other people (religion, opinions etc)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people have such disrespect and do not know how to behave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghandeer
    wallah ur the best

    and they r jealous of u
    i bet

    then .. dont care
    we still love u that way u r =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwh grr D:<!!! They're just jealous of how amazing you are... RACISM SUCKS!!! YOU DONT DESERVE THAT TREATMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just three words: SCREW THE HATERS!
    and like you said Ghadeer, if they have the guts, they should say it to people's faces, not by hiding!
    I am proud to be Palestinian too, my mom is, and i don't care what anyone has to say about that :P
    These people r just pure fake, with absolutely nothing to do with their lives but push people around. Screw them. (sorry for the language.)
    XOXO
    Rahmeh/reedonna (on stardoll)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghandeer ...... I can understand ! These people are just jealous of you.
    I think they shouldn't worry about our religion! If they don't care for religion they should at least respect humanity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youu see, to be an amazing person inside and out, don't let them get to you. You deserve to be treated way better!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. How you can be racism and ugly? People who said that should make up their minds and rub their eyes to see your doll again and realize you're not that ugly.
    I'm proud to be Asian, especially Indonesian and I'm a Muslim too just like you. I only show a Justin Bieber photo with Indonesian flag on his hands (See my profile picture).

    ReplyDelete
  10. These girls are rude and jealous about you!
    Don't pay them attention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ghadeer, racist?
    Wow, that just doesn't sound right.

    You're a lovely girl and I have no idea why anybody would say your racist Ghadeer.

    They stink :3

    xx. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,
    your blog's not stupid
    and your rock Ghandoora
    x]

    ReplyDelete
  13. DEAR DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE STUPID PEOPLE !!!!!
    YOU ARE THE BEST AND ANY ONE CAN FEEL THAT YOU ARE VERY POLITE WITH OTHERS AND TREATED ALL FAIRLY.... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR EFFORT ON THEM :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i told u who called u racist it's a girl name Gayelydia1999 she made that account to indeed make fun of the real MissElydia1999 i hate ppl like this :L

    ReplyDelete