Video Of The Week :)

Friday, May 20, 2011



Hello our readers :)
Do you still remember the last time i made " Video Of The Week " ??
It was about Hinna , if you miss it click here

Today i'm going to post new videos about new thing it's

Belly dance

 

 Belly dance or Bellydance is a "Western" coined name for a traditional "Middle Eastern" dance, especially raqs sharqi .

It is sometimes also called Middle Eastern dance or Arabic dance in the West.









Belly dancing arose from various dancing styles which were
performed in the Middle East and North Africa.
One theory is that belly dance has roots in the
ancient Arab tribal religions as a dance to the goddess of fertility.
A second theory is that belly dance was always danced as entertainment,
some believe that the movements of dancing girls depicted
in carvings from Pharaonic times are typical of belly dancing.





but .. does the belly dancer dance without music ??
well of course no !
wanna listen to amazing Darbouka ?
check this video :)

video





What about you ??
Do you like this post ??
Are you Belly Dancer ??
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. Hey it's -lovestruck- (Noor) again!! :D
    I know belly dancing and it's very popular in my country.. I found this post really interesting..
    I'm actually learning how to belly dance myself (A) Haha
    I look really funny when I try, but I get to learn a lot from YouTube ;)
    Keep it up Ghadeer, love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L O V E belly dancing!It's so amazing!I have watched a Brazillian/Arabic soap opera and there was lots of belly dancing :D.. I love clothes of belly dancers, I think it's so beautiful!
    Belly dancing is really fun and I want to try it..I know couple of nice moves, thought :D
    Thanks for the nice post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm not a belly dancer :P

    My friend, Lathiffah is a Bellydancer at school :)) I tried it, but I just like it a bit, honestly :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love belly dancing too! i Was started on my 8 WITHOUT LESS! ZO I am like a good belly dancer !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo nice
    hehehe it is coool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bellydancing, and I can totally say that I know how to dance it. Me and my friends always dance like this at the end of every party we go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I really like belly dancing but I don't know how to dance it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the post.I love belly dancing!

    ReplyDelete