Summer Bottoms!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hey everyone! It's insanly hot where I live today, so I thought I would give you all some tips on what to wear. Yeah, you basically see shorts during this time of the year, but who wants to be like everybody else. Psh...not me!


Capris!
I usually wear these at night (when it's cooler) or on days that are warm, but not hot


Denim are the best(;


You can also wear Soffe shorts! They are very cheap, and very fashionable! They have every colour you could think of!

They are very comfortable!


-kkrrbb78(;
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

5 comments:

  1. I quite like loose fabric capri bottoms. Especially during hot days or when I'm out camping.
    I also like wearing my harem pants because they are loose, comfy, and keep me cool when it's hot and warm when it's cool! They're also very fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a shorts kinda girl. Live in them most of the year as it's hot AND humid where I live!!

    I can see where harem pants would be fab. I don't own any, though. Will have to investigate that.

    Number one thing: fabric must be cotton!! Well, maybe silk or linen...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...I personally prefer more the jean shorts.
    I have many shorts but all of them are jean in different colors!
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shorts, they're just so comfortable

    ReplyDelete