Story time..again! ♥

Monday, May 02, 2011



Monday, 2nd of May 2011


School started today. Back to work, back to basics, back to routine.

And since noon I've been having this terrible headache which is nothing but odd, because I NEVER EVER have headaches. OK, maybe sometimes. And who can write practice tests for Lower when they have headache and their ex is behind them? Absolutely no one.

He is so ridiculous. I told him 'Hi!' when I saw him in school and he was like 'Hi' but a sad 'Hi'. And on the English lesson my teacher said: 'Men have to be gentlements if they want us to be good.Agree Nick?' and he said: 'Yes, but women have to be good,too.' Hey boy, you got the nerve to say that? Were you gentleman to me? Nope. Then don't say those craps, ok?.

Whatever, I really need to focus on my studying if I wanna succeed. And I've been studying but I'm worrying. And this headache kills me. I gotta close the pc and study but I can't, you know, I can't. I can't concentrate on it and I just can't. I wanna do so many things around stardoll and so many thing in real life that I don't really know what to do first. Well, yeah I gotta study because I also have those exams but oh well..

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments: