Special Happy Birthday 2 !!

Thursday, May 19, 2011


Hello our readers ^^
Today me & my family celebrating special birthday
for amazing person i have ever known !!
He is amazing man !! so that's why i made this post today to tell him

HaPpPpPpy B-Day  

He is

        Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsGlitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsGlitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsGlitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsGlitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsGlitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsGlitter Text Generator & Myspace Layouts
  ( This picture i made it yesterday 3:50 PM ^^; )
♥♥♥♥♥  My Father  ♥♥♥♥



I’m Happy You’re My Dad

I feel safe when you are with me;

You show me fun things to do;

You make my life much better;

The best father I know is you.



I’m happy you’re my Dad

And so I want to say

I love you, Dad, and wish you

A Happy Birthday !
 
 




JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
 
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daddy!!!!wish u your famillie and ur daddy a wonderfull day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B.Day to Him and god bless him and you sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to youd Dad!! It's so sweet of you to do this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Ghandeer's father!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy b-day to ur daddy sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday at your father!!! :) I wish your family has a great time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your dad =D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy b-day to your dad Ghadeer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that's so sweet.! ^^ I wish Happy B-Day to your dad :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday I wish have my dad right now :/

    ReplyDelete