Special Happy B-Day

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I had republish the post, since blogger deleted all posts that have been published in 12th/May


Today 12th.May (me & my family) have
"Special Happy B-Day"
It's my brother's B-Day

Wajih
 He lives in Australia, so I think the best way to tell him "happy birthday" is making this post ;)


As you make a wish in your B-DAY
May the coming years bring to your special dreams come true
May your life be as sweet as a b-day cake

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. Awww ... Happy Birthday Ghadeer's brother ♥


    Lenoosh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :) Today`s my b-day too. Happy birthday to your brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your brother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your brother Ghandeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats with ur brother b day and congrats to your brother!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it very very nice
    and best wishes to him :)
    and also to you dear

    ReplyDelete