Music News ;)

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello everyone!!!! I missed you!! How are you? YES! I have some music news, only for u!! ;D



Teaser video for the

new song of Joe Jonas!


A few days before the official circulation of Joe Jonas' debut solo single "See No More" on 3 June,a teaser video predispose his fans for what they wait for. "The ' See No More ' carries many of my personal feelings. Hope the worldwill listen to it and understand from where is this new sound coming." The production of the song belongs to Bryan Kennedy, while the song is written by Joe Jonas and Chris Brown.

 


VIDEO:

Taylor Swift - The Story Of us 


The premier of new video clip of Taylor Swift "The Story of Us", the fourth official single from last one album the Taylor "Speak Now", was done. Behind the direction of the video is Noble Jones. Swift, in her statements, has revealed that the song - and video - speaks for that awful feeling you feel the moment you see for first time your ex-boyfriend after your break up. "Each time when I am at the scene or watch the video, the first thing that crosses my mind is this person for whom I wrote that song." 

For whom did you write this song now Taylor?? -.^


So I hope you like today's music news.. :)
what's ur opinion?? 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments: