Hey guys!

Monday, May 09, 2011



Hey! I know I haven't written in a while, but I've been too busy.

Do you remember the EF club? The free things? :') Do you remeber the old stardoll?
The covergirls used to be Girls with amazing suites, big collectors of old DKNY. The old magazine, the 25 free stardollars they gave you when you create an account. Oh and what about the stardoll tour?

I miss the old stardoll, You could turn the chat off. And do you remember the Migliukee thing :|

This post is for the old Dollies. So tell me Do you miss the old stardoll? or You preffer the new stardoll?



Ronnie ;)
comment ! :D


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the old stardoll it was better ages ago ....=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss old! I went on it 24/7 on my old account but I went on holiday & forgot the password :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh,,,I really miss the old stardoll.
    But the new it's ok.
    But the old was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I miss the one we had b4 the make over. Not the very old one. But I've got used to the new one (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss it soo much it was even cheaper than the new stardoll !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss old stardoll.It was so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stardoll before was really great, but also the new one it's not that bad

    ReplyDelete
  9. really loved the old stardoll.... it was much easier but now! ugh! and even before I joined I heard it was cheaper...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss old stardoll :(.. But i like and New Sd :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm miss old stardoll too, it was better. :( !

    ReplyDelete
  12. i miss the old stardoll 3 years ago it was much more funn...i started in 2008,so i missed a lot a stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i miss the old stardoll :((( i logged back in after 2 years and didn't realise how valuable DKNY was and i sold like 3 for about 12 stardollers -.-

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss the pink color of the site way too much !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww i wish i was around that time :(

    ReplyDelete