Eurovision news

Saturday, May 14, 2011

 Today we won't have music news. We will have eurovision news :) So let's start with the queue we will see them tomorrow! Wishing good luck to all of the countries :D Now would u like to see the songs? Here they are!


Country

Singer

Song

01

FinlandParadise OskarDa Da Dam

02

Bosnia & HerzegovinaDino MerlinLove in Rewind

03

DenmarkA Friend In LondonNew Tomorrow

04

LithuaniaEvelina SašenkoC'est ma vie

05

HungaryKati WolfWhat About My Dreams?

06

ΙrelandJedwardLipstick

07

SweedenEric SaadePopular

08

ΕstoniaGetter JaaniRockefeller Street

09

GreeceΛούκας Γιώρκας - Stereo MikeWatch my dance

10

RussiaAlexey VorobyovGet You

11

FranceAmaury VassiliSognu

12

ΙtalyRaphael GualazziMadness of Love

13

SwitzerlandAnna RossinelliIn Love for a While

14

United KingdomBlueI can

15

ΜoldovaZdob şi ZdubSo Lucky

16

GermanyLenaTaken by a stranger

17

RomaniaHotel FMChange

18

ΑustriaNadine BeilerThe Secret Is Love

19

ΑzerbaijanEll and NikkiRunning Scared

20

SloveniaMaja KeucNo One

21

IcelandSigurjón's FriendsComing Home

22

SpainLucia PerezQue me quiten lo bailao

23

UkraineMika NewtonAngel

24

SerbiaNinaČaroban

25

GeorgiaEldrineOne More Da

Hope you will all see eurovision!
Which is your fav song and which country you think will be the HUGE WINNER? :)
See ya soon!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

17 comments:

  1. ooops sorry! I will change it right now! :D Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just so tired from the exams when I posted, and it took me hours to make this queue! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the guy from russia is extremley hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope my country (austria) will win. but estonia is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Germany's song!
    But I am keen supporter of greece...
    My country
    Good luck Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yes, azerbaijan is the winner of this eurovision for its 1st time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd comes Italy and 3rd Sweden! :D woohoo my country came 7th for a 3rd time again! xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. luck on ur exam :) p.s JEDWARD ALL THE WAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. we came (ireland) just behind you on 8th place we were in at 3rd but then fell down :( but im still pround to be irish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yet again Britain failed! (but not totally and utterly, just quite a lot :D)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck for all of them! And yes, I think that the guy from Russia is really hot too!

    ReplyDelete