Goodbye.../India

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Guys I'm leaving you till the end of June! To do my exams I need a lot of time to revise! I need a lot of A ( Pray for me)

This is my Indian theme I had another fantastic post ready but it kept on freezing I had to delete it :( But do you like my outfit I'm telling you It was so hard to find an Indian inspired outfit so I did two!
Do you like it?

This is the sari (the blue one and red/gold one) It comes in so many different colors! I really want one. sari or saree is a strip of unstitched cloth, ranging from four to nine metres in length that is draped over the body in various styles. It is popular in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Burma, and Malaysia. The woman in the middle is wearing a salwar kameez! Cool right?




My lovely Indian Girl...She is gorgeous!


BEFORE I FORGET THESE ARE THE WEDDING POST! ENTRY'S THEY ARE ALL CREATIVE HONESTLY !!! The winner is NADINE86 I really love the pink theme!!! It was really exciting! she get some amazing gifts from me!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you too my faveourite commenter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill say a prayer for u!!hope you will get all A's!!!
    And thank u so much for the gifts i liked them thank u.xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post.
    I am gonna miss you as all the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh...the stereotypical red dot ;]

    ReplyDelete